Modern Believing is Modern Church's journal, published quarterly by Liverpool University Press, with articles promoting theological liberalism.
Students in universities, colleges and theological institutions which subscribe to the EBSCO database, can access Modern Believing online. Subscription to the journal is included for Modern Church members.
- Editor: Revd Dr Steven Shakespeare
- Reviews Editor: Revd Dr Michael Brierley
- Assistant Editor: Dr Katharine Sarah Moody
Vol 58:3 July 2017 - Editor: Steven Shakespeare
- Geoffrey Studdert Kennedy (“Woodbine Willie”): The crucified God
- Robert B. Slocum
- Taking sin away
- Simon Emdin
- Social Theism: How can the liberal idea of God speak to a materialist worldview?
- Hugh Rock