Modern Believing is Modern Church's journal, published quarterly by Liverpool University Press, with articles promoting theological liberalism.
Students in universities, colleges and theological institutions which subscribe to the EBSCO database, can access Modern Believing online. Subscription to the journal is included for Modern Church members.
- Editor: Revd Dr Steven Shakespeare
- Reviews Editor: Revd Dr Michael Brierley
- Assistant Editor: Dr Katharine Sarah Moody
Vol 59:2 April 2018 - Editor: Steven Shakespeare
- The homelessness of love: A theological defence of liberal culture
- Benjamin Wood
- Evangelical hegemony and marginality: Discovering liberalism for a churchless faith
- Trevor Gerhardt
- A contradiction in terms? Assessing the place and importance of the English parish church cathedrals
- Ivor Moody
- Ever mediated, ever salvific: A Chauvean perspective on same-sex marriage in the Church
- T. Derrick Witherington