- Anthony Woollard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Signs of the Times is the quarterly newsletter of Modern Church. It offers members (subscription options) an opportunity to communicate with each other in print. We welcome articles, notices, poems, suggestions, comments and suitable accompanying graphics. The articles we publish do not necessarily reflect a Modern Church perspective - in keeping with our commitment to liberal theology we believe that different views should be heard.
Deadlines for submissions are 20 March, 20 June, 20 September and 13 December. Articles should not normally exceed 1,000 words. We prefer electronic format via email but will process typed or handwritten text.
Copies can be provided for distribution in churches and elsewhere - contact the office for details.
In the latest edition
No. 49 - Apr 2013
- Editorial: Endings and Beginnings
- Anthony Woollard
- Modern Church and Liberal Theology
- Jonathan Clatworthy
- Drop, drop, slow (crocodile) tears: thoughts on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Mary Roe
- Book review: Real Scientists, Real Faith edited by Prof R J Berry
- Peter Ashwell
- Honest to God in Cambridge
- Rosalind Lund