Modern Believing is Modern Church's journal, published quarterly by Liverpool University Press, with articles promoting theological liberalism.
Students in universities, colleges and theological institutions which subscribe to the EBSCO database, can access Modern Believing online. Subscription to the journal is included for Modern Church members.
- Editor: Revd Dr Steven Shakespeare
- Assistant Editor: Dr Katharine Sarah Moody
- Reviews Editor: Revd Dr Michael Brierley
Current issue: 'Getting God'
Vol 59:3 July 2018 - Editors: Jane Shaw and Linda Woodhead
Abstracts:Getting God through music
- David Stancliffe
- Getting God through poetry and prayer
- Nicola Slee
- Getting God through art
- Jane Shaw
- How I get God in preaching
- Lorraine Cavanagh
- Getting God by wrestling
- Vincent Strudwick
- How I get God: The rhythm of Love and the search for Truth
- Rachel Muers
- Getting God by reflecting
- Linda Woodhead